Meditation on Twin Hearts is an advanced meditation technique introduced by Grand Master Choa Kok Sui, the modern founder of Pranic Healing and worldwide. This meditation is an extraordinary tool for spiritual development as well as a powerful instrument to bring about harmony and world peace. It is practiced worldwide by people of different nationalities and religious backgrounds. To learn more about the meditation of Twin Hearts and Grand Master Choa Kok Sui please visit www.meditationtwinhearts.org
Why is meditation in groups more powerful than meditation individually?
Group meditations are powerful. Blessing the earth with loving-kindness,
How many people practice meditation on Twin Hearts across the world?
Hundreds of thousands daily in different parts of the world, in different religions, in different cultures and people in different walks of life! And the number grows each day.
How can meditation on Twin Hearts help me?
Some of the benefits of Twin Hearts:
– Reduces stress
– Increases contentment, happiness, inner peace, and joy in life
– Improves family and interpersonal relationships
-Increases physical and inner strength
– Opens awareness to the infinite reservoir of energy,
– Cleanses and strengthens the chakras and auras (thereby making the body on all levels stronger and more dynamic)
– Increase mental clarity, intelligence and comprehension skills.
Who should not practice Twin Hearts meditation?
– Persons below 16 years of age
– Persons with severe heart ailments, hypertension, glaucoma, kidney or liver problems
– Pregnant women
– Heavy smokers
– Heavy meat eaters ( particularly meat eaters)
– Persons with excessive alcohol consumption
“Just as Pranic Healing can “miraculously” cure simple and severe ailments, the meditation on Twin Hearts, when practiced by a large number of people, can miraculously heal the entire earth, thereby, making the earth more harmonious and peaceful”- Grand Master Choa Kok Sui
Come visit us to experience Orange County’s best meditation.